The Internet Special for this month is the TAIG Micro Mill and
all its specifications below. The special includes a FREE set of ER16 collets
( 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 ) a Vise, and 2 End mills (1/4 & 3/16 inch) . All of this is
available for the 2019 mill (12" travel in 'X') or the 2018 mill ( 9 1/2" travel in 'X')
and includes free shipping (Upgrade the motor to a 1/4hp continuous duty 3400rpm motor for only 125.00 and be able to get spindle speeds upto 10000 rpm)
the price for the 2018 is 835.40 and is called 2018ERspecial2
the price for the 2019 is 970.00 and is called 2019ERspecial2
the price for the 2018 computer ready is 1125.00 and is called 2018CRERspecial2
the price for the 2019 computer ready is 1211.00 and is called 2019CRERspecial2
NOTE: The Computer Ready model includes the Upgraded 1/4hp motor and motor couplers for each axis
Note: This special does not apply to dealers.
|Micro Mill With Vise (way-covers included but not shown)
- Height 21-3/8 in
- Width 17 in
- Depth 16-3/4 in
- Weight 65 lbs
- Maximum bearing runout 0.0004 in.
- Table dimensions 3 1/2 by 15 3/4 inches
- X axis dovetails 45 deg.
- Y axis dovetails 90 deg.
- Z axis steel box ways
- 1/2"-20 leadscrews on X,Y,& Z
- All lead screw drives have friction adjustable micrometer dials in .001 inch increments
- Pulley type std. 5/8 in. bore multi-step vee belt.
- Construction - Steel, hard anodized aluminum on all moving components, adjustable brass gibs, and precision ground steel ways hand lapped for long life and accuracy.
- Travel in Y axis 5.5 in
- Travel in X axis 9.5 in or 12 in
- Travel in Z axis 6.0 in
- Maximum Z-distance to table 9.0 in
- Z-Axis swivel 90 degrees
- 6 spindle speeds 525-5200 RPM
- 1/4 hp Motor -- Speeds to 10000 RPM
- Z axis column rotation up to 180 degrees
- Spindle head rotation 90 degrees
- Max spindle speed 5000 RPM
- 1/4 hp Motor -- Max speed 10000 RPM
- Sealed precision ball bearing
- Bearing OD 1.5748 in., ID 0.6692 in.
- Spindle nose 22mm x 1.5mm
- Spindle hole 0.406 in.
- Max ER Spindle runout .0003
- Spindle ID taper 8 deg (16 deg included)
- Max. collet diameter 3/8 in.
- Pulley size 5/8 in. bore.
Check Out Our Complete Line of